Please read the following instructions very carefully
1. You have 150 minutes to complete the test.
2. The test contains a total of 150 questions for 600 Marks.
3. There is only one correct answer to each question. Click on the most appropriate option to mark it as your answer.
4. There is 0.33 penalty for each wrong answer
5. You can change your answer by clicking on some other option.
6. A Number list of all questions appears at the left-hand side of the screen. You can access the questions in any order within a section or across sections by clicking on the question number given on the number list.
7. You can use rough sheets while taking the test. Do not use calculators, log tables, dictionaries, or any other printed/online reference material during the test.
8. Do not click the button “Submit test” before completing the test. A test once submitted cannot be resumed